Planned or deferred gifts are designed to help donors enhance their estate planning, tax planning, investments objectives and retirement needs while helping to ensure the growth of Holy Family Catholic Schools.
We invite you to consider establishing a planned gift so that your wishes will be carried out exactly as you intend.
Depending on the type of gift you choose, planned giving can provide you with some or all the following benefits:
- An income stream for your lifetime
- Immediate or future year income tax deductions
- Conservation of your estate through reduction of estate taxes
- Reduction or elimination of capital gains tax on appreciated property
- The joy of knowing your gift will benefit Catholic education in Dubuque
If you have already made a planned gift to Holy Family Catholic Schools, we would like to know of your generous support and add you to our Golden Eagles Legacy Society. Please contact Kari Nickol, Director of Institutional Advancement to discuss the terms and intent of your planned gift or to learn more about planned giving.