Elementary School Transition Plan for 2020-2021
Throughout the year, Holy Family will organize a variety of open house and school visit opportunities for families considering their school options. Please stay tuned. As events, activities and other important dates are scheduled, they will be posted here:
- Jan. 1, 2020 – STO application opens
- Monday, Feb. 10 – Resurrection "Come and See" open house, 6- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 13 – St. Columbkille "Come and See" open house, 6 -7 p.m.
- Friday, March 27 – Resurrection Shadow Day, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sign Up Online!
- Friday, April 3 – St. Columbkille Shadow Day, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sign Up Online!
- Tuesday, April 14 – St. Columbkille Shadow Day, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sign Up Online!
- Wednesday, April 15 – Resurrection Shadow Day, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sign Up Online!
- April 15, 2020 – STO applications due
Transition Feedback Surveys
Holy Ghost and St. Anthony families are encouraged to complete the below transition surveys to assist Holy Family in planning for various transition opportunities, events, and support for the 2020-2021 academic year.
With any change, there will always be questions, and we want to help answer yours. Here are a few to start with. If you have a question that is not listed here, please submit the form below. Thank you!
Please note, we will continue adding to and updating this Q&A section as developments occur and as new information becomes available.
If you have questions regarding the Resurrection construction, please visit our Resurrection Construction Updates page.
Questions regarding tuition and fees:
Questions regarding transportation:
Questions regarding staff:
Questions regarding Early Childhood:
Still have questions about the transition?
Submit your question here and we'll be in touch. If your question is one others might also have, we'll post it here on the website.