Hybrid Learning Resource Center
Holy Family’s hybrid learning model will provide services both virtually and on-site simultaneously to meet the individual needs of families.
Choosing to Participate Virtually?
Families may elect to participate virtually for many reasons such as medical vulnerability, illness, a required quarantine, or other reasons. Your decision may change from week to week or may span a full semester or school year.
Families planning to participate virtually, via live-stream classes, should inform the school office and discuss arrangments with the principal and classroom teacher.
Wahlert Catholic High School
Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School
St. Anthony–Our Lady of Guadalupe
St. Columbkille Elementary
Learning Management Tools
All Holy Family Schools will use the following learning management tools:
- Google Classroom will be used as the primary learning management tool for all graded levels
- Summit Learning will be used by students who are enrolled in personalized learning classes
- Google Meet will be used for live-streamed classes and video conferencing (meeting links will be provided in a Google Classroom)
- Clever – keeps student logins all in one place (more information to come)
New to Google Tools?
Check out these helpful guides for Google Classroom and Google Meet
Click on Guides to Enlarge
Submit a support ticket, and our tech team will be in touch.
Free Grab-N-Go Meals
Pick-up 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (please note the adjusted time), M–F, in the Wahlert circle, 2005 Kane St., Dubuque
Find contact information for teachers and administrators.
Student Expectations When Participating Virtually
- Students should behave in a school-appropriate manner representative of our Catholic values and comply with the Holy Family Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Policy.
- These days should be treated as academic days focused on learning.
- Be prepared:
Chromebook and power charger are on-hand and in good working order.
Ensure that the internal speakers, microphone and webcam are functioning properly and turned on.
Select a desk/table workspace in a public area free of distraction.
- If a school-issued device requires repair, notify the technology department in a timely manner by submitting an online help ticket.
- The use of headsets or earbuds is recommended, especially if there are multiple people working in one room.
- Participate in classes as scheduled and until dismissed. Complete assigned activities.
- Secondary students should actively monitor their school email account and reply to teachers in a timely manner.
- Standard classroom conduct expectations apply, and attendance will be taken.