St. Anthony: A Look Ahead
- Thursday, 2/20 - Parent Teacher Student conferences & Book Fair during conference hours 8:00-10:00
- Thursday, 2/20 - NO SCHOOL
- Friday, 2/21 - NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, 2/25 - T-shirt Tuesday
- Tuesday, 2/25 - Bury the Alleluia Prayer Service at 2:40
- Wednesday, 2/26 - Ash Wednesday Mass at 9:00 planned by the Lent Committee - NO THURSDAY MASS THIS WEEK
- Wednesday, 2/26 - FACTS Help Night at Holy Family Central Office; 5:30-7:00
- Friday, 2/28 - Out of uniform
- Friday, 2/28 - Artist in Residence performance at 8:30 in the gym
- Tuesday, 3/3 - T-shirt Tuesday
- Thursday, 3/5 - 9:00 mass planned by Our Lady grade 1 Ubeda
- Tuesday, 3/10 - T-shirt Tuesday
- Thursday, 3/12 - 9:00 mass planned by St. Anthony grade 2 Johnson
- Friday, 3/13 - Early Childhood Spring Tea at 10:00
- 3/16 - 3/20 - NO SCHOOL; Spring Break
- Wednesday, 3/25 - Grade K to Mississippi River Museum; 9:15-12:30
- Wednesday, 3/25 - Grades 2-5 Reconciliation at 1:15
- Thursday, 3/26 - 9:00 mass planned by Our Lady grade 4 Link
- Thursday, 3/26 - FACTS Help Night at Holy Family Central Office; 4:30-6:00
- Friday, 3/27 - Out of uniform
St. Anthony Newsletter
News: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Dear St. Anthony and OLG Families,
Conferences Next Week – Parent-Teacher-Student conference will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and Thursday morning. No School on Thursday or Friday next week. There will not be a newsletter sent home next week.
Report Cards will be sent home tomorrow (Friday) in student backpacks. Teachers will be able to answer any questions you may have during your conferences next week.
Book Fair and Read Across America – Please see the attached flyer for more information.
We finally have enough YouTube subscribers that I was able to create a personalized YouTube name!! Our new website is
Tuition assistance applications for next school year are now available at online.factsmgt.com/aid and the deadline to apply is April 15, 2020.
Tuition assistance help nights are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, February 26, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. and
- Thursday, March 26, from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
These sessions will take place in the Holy Family central office at 2005 Kane Street. An optional informational meeting will be held during the first half hour each night. If you plan to attend the informational meeting and/or need childcare for a session, please RSVP to Katie Tracy at email@example.com.
Here is a list of all-school events:
February 14 - Report cards sent home
February 18-20 - Parent-Teacher- Student conferences
February 20-21 - No School
February 28 – DACAR Performance (8:30 in the gym)
March 16 – 20 - Spring Break
*Teachers will communicate classroom and grade-level events via SeeSaw.
Carolyn Wiezorek, Principal
Parent Association News:
- Save the date for the annual school fundraiser on May 1.
- PA dues are accepted all year – if you are unsure whether you paid your $25/family PA dues yet, feel free to call or email.