Hall of Honor
The Holy Family Catholic Schools Hall of Honor was established to recognize those who have made outstanding contributions to their work, their community, and to the Holy Family Catholic School community. We are proud to continue this tradition each year as we highlight the accomplishments and service of those who strive to make an impact professionally and personally.
Awards Ceremony will be Saturday, March 26, 2022 at Circle of Celebration
Nominate someone today!
All nominations must be submitted by Sunday, January 9.
Award Categories & Criteria
This award honors alumni and community members whose achievements in their field have brought distinction to themselves, credit to Holy Family Catholic Schools, and real benefit to their communities.
Special Requirement: None.
- What are the unique professional achievements that brought distinction to the nominee and to Holy Family?
- What are the recognized contributions made by this candidate that demonstrate a benefit to the larger community?
- How does the nominee’s daily life reflect the Christian ideals put forth by Holy Family Catholic Schools?
*Since this is a continuation of past awards, individuals are not allowed to win the same award twice. Finalists not selected in their year of submission will automatically be submitted for consideration the following year.
- 1991: Terry Trieweiler ‘66
- 1992: Jeanne (Powers) Quann '62
- 1994: Kevin O’Connor ‘69
- 1994: James Brimeyer ‘65
- 1996: James Welu ‘62
- 1996: Lynn (Hein) Reichel '67
- 1996: Gregory Burbach ‘76
- 1998: Janet Sisler '71
- 1998: Kenneth Quinn ‘60
- 1998: William Dall ‘60
- 2000: Janet (Russow) Imhof '66
- 2000: James Gantz '67
- 2000: Robert Anderson, Jr. ‘70
- 2009: Thomas Butler '64
- 2009: William Rohner '70
- 2009: Peter Frommelt '76
- 2009: Michele (Finn) West '84
- 2010: James Friedman '65
- 2010: Lisa (Kahle) Kruska '79
- 2013: Kevin & Valorie (Vance) '78 Schmitt
- 2015: David Becker
- 2016: Randy Skemp '74
- 2017: Brian Kane '75
- 2018: Mike Portzen '71
- 2019: Mike Steele ‘73
- 2020: Mark Molo '81
- 2021: Karlyn (Dalsing) Ollendick '89