Holy Family & Booster Club Apparel
Holy Family Uniforms and Golden Eagles Spiritwear for the family can now be purchased side by side.
- Families may purchase crested uniform apparel through the Holy Family uniform e-store or Lands' End School. Branded or "crested" uniform apparel is only required at the middle school and high school levels, but all sizes K-12 are available.
- Spiritwear is available in the Golden Eagles spirit e-store, and may only be worn on Eagle Pride Fridays or other out-of-uniform days.
Uniform Recycle Event
SAVE THE DATE: July 11 - 29, 2022
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 - 4:00; Friday, 8:00 - Noon
Wahlert Catholic High School, 2005 Kane St.
Donate your gently used Holy Family uniforms and spirit wear and pick up some items for next school year. NO LIMIT! You do not have to donate items to pick up items.
Donations will be accepted now through July 29. Items can be dropped off at the Holy Family Catholic Schools Office, 2005 Kane St. (entrance to the left of the main Wahlert entrance) anytime Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. A donation box will be located in the entryway for your convenience.
The following donations will be accepted:
- Holy Family crested and non-crested dress-code approved uniform tops: Polos, oxfords, sweatshirts, sweaters, jacket/pullovers in the colors of white, royal, navy, black or gold.
- Dress-code approve uniform bottoms: Shorts, pants, and capris in solid colors of navy, khaki (tan), gray or black. Skirts, skorts, jumpers and polo dresses in solid colors of navy, khaki (tan), gray or black, or blue/gold plaid.
- Holy Family Spirit Wear: Any Wahlert, Mazzuchelli, Golden Eagles or other Holy Family school t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, or accessories.
All items must be gently used, clean and in good condition.
Uniform Dress Code:
- Elementary school dress code
- Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School dress code
- Wahlert Catholic High School dress code
If you have any questions regarding the Holy Family dress code or uniform purchases, please contact Tessa Petsche at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Holy Family Central Office at 563-582-5456.