2020 CYBER Circle of Celebration
Starts at 5 p.m. CST on Saturday, April 4
The link to the YouTube Live feed will be available starting around 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 4.
TIP: If you missed the live stream, you can watch the recording! Just jump to 46:25 when the program starts.
As you may have expected, for the first time in 30 years, Circle of Celebration will not be held in-person.
While we are disappointed to miss celebrating Holy Family with you in-person, this signature fundraiser remains a critical driver of our Student Impact Fund, and is now more important than ever.
We invite you to join us for a virtual Circle of Celebration experience on Saturday, April 4, so keep your calendar open!
We hope you will show your support of Holy Family Catholic Schools by participating in the auction, fund-a-cause, chance boards, or $20,000 Quick Cash Raffle.
Saturday, April 4
- 5:00 p.m. - Deadline to buy tickets for the $20,000 Quick Cash Raffle
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - #CyberCircle YouTube Live (link on web page)
- including Quick Cash Raffle drawing, Fund-A-Cause, auctions and chance board updates
- 8:30 p.m. - Lively Silent & Silent Auctions close
Sunday, April 5
- Noon - Deadline to purchase chances for any of the Chance Boards
- 1:00 p.m. - Chance Board Drawings on Facebook Live
In a typical year ... Circle of Celebration is Holy Family Catholic Schools' largest system-wide fundraiser. Attendees enjoy dinner, dancing and socializing, all while raising the much-needed funds to support our talented teachers and equip tomorrow's leaders with the education they'll need to be successful. Everyone is welcome to attend and experience the incredible community we have here at Holy Family.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Circle of Celebration is Holy Family’s largest system-wide fundraiser.
- Each year, Circle of Celebration raises over $600,000 for the Annual Fund, which provides critical unrestricted support for our schools and students.
- In 2019, 500 parents, alumni and supporters raised over $270,000 for teacher salaries in less than 25 minutes.
- Everyone can participate even if you are not able to come – Choose from Quick Cash Raffles, mobile bidding, chance boards, auction donation, or volunteer to help with event set-up and tear-down.
- We have exciting changes coming with the Quick Cash Raffles, auction items and chance boards. Stay tuned!