Holy Family asks your prayers for these deceased members of our community and their families. Complete lists of deceased classmates by year can be found under Reunions and clicking on the appropriate year.
If we have inadvertently missed someone, we deeply apologize. Please contact the Alumni Office at (563) 582-5456 or via email, so we can update our records.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -John 3:16
2022 Mass of Remembrance
Each fall, Wahlert Catholic students welcome family and friends of the alumni and former staff that passed away in the past year for this special Mass of Remembrance. Each honoree has a flower carried forward when their name is read by a family member or by a Wahlert Catholic student.
The 2022 Mass of Remembrance will be held in late October or early November 2022.
Those who will be remembered and celebrated at the 2022 Mass of Remembrance are:
- Robert Weber '66 07-16-2021
- Justin Heitzman '02 10-13-2021
- Catherine Opper, former staff 10-21-2021
- Steven Hilby '72 10-22-2021
- Edward Lynch '64 10-23-2021
- Jeanne (Wagner) Weydert '61 10-26-2021
- Terence O'Rourke '66 10-26-2021
- Barbara (Henkel) Dague '60 10-29-2021
- Thomas Furlong '70 10-30-2021
- Timothy McNamara '69 11-04-2021
- Penny (Briggs) Ward '79 11-11-2021
- James Brimeyer '86 11-15-2021
- Theodore Rojemann '70 11-15-2021
- Aaron Osthoff '92 11-19-2021
- Thomas "T.J." Kaiser '96 11-24-2021
- Randall Pfeiler '81 11-26-2021
- Lynn (Frommelt) Stewart '63 11-30-2021
- Celia (Lewis) Monahan '65 11-30-2021
- Terrence Bahl '68 12-2-2021
- Terrance Farley '63 12-03-2021
- Dyan (Hirsch) Burke '69 12-04-2021
- Ruth (Jacobs) Yarborough '60 12-12-2021
In Memoriam Donation
A gift in honor of an alumni or someone in our community dedicated to Catholic education is a wonderful way to honor one's life and pay forward the gift of Catholic education. If you would like to make a donation in memory of a loved one, friend or classmate, please click here.
For more information on memorial gifts, please contact Bob Noel at 563-582-5456 ext. 284 or via email.
2021 Mass of Remembrance
The 2021 Mass of Remembrance was held on Thursday, November 11 at Wahlert Catholic High School. Loved ones of the 105 honorees joined Wahlert Catholic students to celebrate Mass and remember all those in our community who have passed away.