For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -John 3:16
Holy Family asks your prayers for these deceased members of our community and their families. Deceased alumni, faculty and staff are grouped by graduation year in the lists below. If we have inadvertently missed someone, we deeply apologize. Please contact the Alumni Office at (563) 582-5456 or via email, so we can update our records.
Mass of Remembrance
Each fall, Wahlert and Mazzuchelli students come together to celebrate Mass and remember and celebrate the lives of our alumni who have gone before us this past year. Families of alumni and current/former staff members who have passed away in the previous year are invited to join us and present a flower to the altar in memory of their loved one. All community members are welcome to join us for Mass.
The 2019 Mass of Remembrance will be held in the fall of 2019.
Those who will be remembered and celebrated at the 2019 Mass of Remembrance are:
- Roxanne (Sabers) Goodin '69 8/31/2018
- Pamela Hanson '75 10/5/2018
- Jane (Schuster) Lampe '60 10/9/2018
- Judith (Meloy) Bandy '61 10/17/2018
- Ronald Theobald '66 10/20/2018
- Terrence Whelan '64 10/22/2018
- LaVonne Breen '65 10/26/2018
- Gina (Huss) Danner '77 10/27/2018
- Kathleen (Fries) Allen '74 11/2/2018
- Susan (Steinberg) Udell '81 11/3/2018
- Patrick McCauley '62 11/5/2018
- Loras Stecher '60 11/8/2018
- Mary "Patty" (Clemens) Tobin '73 11/8/2018
- Robert "Doc" Beecher '60 11/11/2018
In Memoriam Donation
A gift in honor of an alumni or someone in our community dedicated to Catholic education is a wonderful way to honor one's life and pay forward the gift of Catholic education. If you would like to make a donation in memory of a loved one, friend or classmate, please click here.
For more information on memorial gifts, please contact Bob Noel at 563-582-5456 ext. 284 or via email.
2018 Mass of Remembrance
The 2018 Mass of Remembrance was held on Thursday, November 1. The Mazzuchelli and Wahlert students were joined by over 160 guests to honor 70 alumni and former staff who passed away in the past year.