Parents of Holy Family students are the best advocates of our schools. To show our appreciation for your support and to thank you for your trust and confidence, we want to reward you! Your family will receive a $250 tuition credit for helping us identify new families to Holy Family Catholic Schools.
- Recruit new families to any of our K-12 Catholic schools.
- Complete the online referral form, and we will contact the family you referred. The referral form must be submitted before official registration of the new family.
- The new family must register and enroll at least one student into Holy Family Catholics Schools grades K-12. Note: New family is defined as not currently having a child enrolled at Holy Family Catholic Schools.
- A $250 tuition credit will be awarded to the referring family based on the number of new students enrolled. The new students must remain enrolled for one semester, and the referring family will receive a $250 tuition credit towards their total tuition bill for each new student that has completed one semester.
- Tuition credits will be applied in January if the new family enrolls at beginning of school year or in May if new family enrolls after September 30.