Enroll in Preschool/Pre-K
To register in 3-year-old preschool or 4-year-old pre-kindergarten at Holy Family, please complete all 5 steps below. Steps 1 and 2 must be completed in order to hold your placement in next year’s classes. Steps 3–5 must be completed before your child begins school. Please submit all hard-copy or PDF forms to your local center office.
Steps 1 and 2: Enroll for Next School Year
Step 1: Fill out an early childhood registration form:
- Preschool Family Enrollment Form (ALL FAMILIES)
- Holy Ghost Preschool/PreK Registration Form
- Resurrection Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Anthony and Our Lady of Guadalupe Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Columbkille Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Joseph the Worker Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
Step 2: Submit a $25 nonrefundable application fee. Checks can be made payable to Holy Family Catholic Schools.
These steps alone do not guarantee placement. You must also be in contact with one of our centers.
Steps 3–5: Complete Registration Before the School Year Begins
The following forms should be filled out and returned before July 1 of the upcoming school year.
Step 3: Complete a Physical Form. (pdf)
Step 4: Complete the Immunization Form. (pdf)
Other Helpful Reminders
- Plan to attend our Holy Family Early Childhood open houses in January to learn more about our programs, staff and facilities.
- Mark your calendars for back-to-school registration in July and August.
- Transferring mid year? If you’re transferring your child mid year, please contact one of our early childhood centers to discuss available space with a center director.