Holy Family Logo Library
A consistent, uniform brand builds a reputation of stability, confidence and credibility in our schools and programs. Consistent and correct use of our visual identity, which includes our logos, mascots, school names and school colors, builds equity in our brand and organization.
The Official Guide to Brand Usage and Style should be used to guide Holy Family administrators and partners in the proper use of all Holy Family Catholic Schools logos, mascot images, colors and school names on school-related communications, materials and apparel. In an effort to protect the integrity of our identities, it is mandatory that faculty, staff, alumni, students, supporters and commercial partners who participate in communicating the identity of our schools apply these guidelines without modification. No other logos or symbols should be developed or used.
- Some form of our brand must appear on everything distributed or printed externally.
- The Official Guide to Brand Usage and Style must be given to any vendor printing or stitching our identity on anything.
- School stationery items are not to be altered in any way.
- Do not create your own business cards or stationery. If you have a need, contact the director of communications and marketing.
- Do not change, distort or recreate the logos; do not produce the logo from anything other than original artwork (i.e., copying and pasting from a website).
- Do not introduce new colors into the Holy Family color family.
Contacts for Approval, Advice and Graphics
Unless created or sanctioned by school administration, permission is required for external use of any Holy Family identity. If you're creating materials or apparel on behalf of:
- Athletics or the Spirit Shoppe: Permission requests must be approved by the athletic director, who may request assistance from the director of communications and marketing.
- Students, staff or school groups: Permission requests must be approved by the school principal, who may request assistance from the director of communications and marketing.
Upon requesting permission, please provide your group name and/or a contact point, purpose for creating materials or apparel, and a design image or sample.
For all other requests or questions,
including requests for logo files or special-use identities, please consult the Holy Family Catholic Schools Communications and Marketing Department in the office of advancement.
Any entity that wishes to use the logos for profit must contact the Holy Family Catholic Schools Communications and Marketing Office.