Most forms are provided here in PDF form. If you do not have an updated version of Adobe Reader to view PDFs on your device, get it here.
Enrollment & Registration Forms
Early Childhood Registration Forms 2020–2021
- Family Enrollment Form (ALL FAMILIES)
- Holy Ghost Preschool/PreK Registration Form
- Resurrection Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Anthony and Our Lady of Guadalupe Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Columbkille Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Joseph the Worker Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- Physical Form (6 weeks - 5 years old)
- Immunization Form
- Parent Acknowledgement Form
- Master Schedule Form
- Weekly Schedule Form
School Physicals & Medical Records
Physical exam records are required for early childhood students and secondary students who participate in athletics. Elementary students (K–5) are required to submit a Health Records Form. All students should provide up to date immunization records.
- Early Childhood Physical form
- Elementary Health Records form
- Student Athletics Physical form (Middle/High School)
- Athletics Concussion form (Middle/High School)
- Immunization Records form (all)
- Dental Screening form (Kindergarten and ninth grade only).
Please contact Beth Broderick, the school nurse, if you have questions: 563-583-9771 x 238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Supply Lists
- Holy Ghost Elementary
- Resurrection Elementary (UPDATED 8/9/19)
- St. Anthony Elementary (includes SA/OLG Preschool/PreK)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Spanish Immersion Program (see St. Anthony list for Preschool/PreK)
- St. Columbkille Elementary
- Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School
- A supply list is not provided for Wahlert Catholic High School.
With the diversity of courses at Wahlert Catholic, supply needs vary from student-to-student. Students are advised to bring their preferred supplies for notetaking and staying organized for the first few days of school. Individual teachers may have suggestions for additional needed supplies.