Most forms are provided here in PDF form. If you do not have an updated version of Adobe Reader to view PDFs on your device, get it here.
Enrollment & Registration Forms
School Physicals & Medical Records
Physical exam records are required for early childhood students and secondary students who participate in athletics. Elementary students (K–5) are required to submit a Health Records Form. All students should provide up to date immunization records.
- Immunization Records form (All)
- Early Childhood Physical form (6 wks–5 yrs old)
- Dental Screening form (K–9)
- Student Athletics Physical form (7–12 Sports)
- Athletics Concussion form (7–12)
If you have questions about medical records and requirements, please contact School Nurse Beth Broderick: 563-583-9771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Supply Lists
- St. Joseph the Worker Early Childhood
- Holy Ghost Early Childhood
- Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Resurrection Elementary
- St. Columbkille Elementary
- Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School
- Supply needs vary for Wahlert Catholic High School. Students are advised to bring their preferred supplies for notetaking and staying organized for the first few days of school. Individual teachers may have suggestions for additional needed supplies.