Most forms are provided here in PDF form. If you do not have an updated version of Adobe Reader to view PDFs on your device, get it here.
Enrollment & Registration Forms
Early Childhood Registration Forms 2020–2021
- Family Enrollment Form (ALL FAMILIES)
- Holy Ghost Preschool/PreK Registration Form
- Resurrection Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Anthony and Our Lady of Guadalupe Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Columbkille Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- St. Joseph the Worker Preschool/Pre-K Registration Form
- Physical Form (6 weeks - 5 years old)
- Immunization Form
- Parent Acknowledgement Form
- Master Schedule Form
- Weekly Schedule Form
School Physicals & Medical Records
Physical exam records are required for early childhood students and secondary students who participate in athletics. Elementary students (K–5) are required to submit a Health Records Form. All students should provide up to date immunization records.
- Early Childhood Physical form
- Elementary Health Records form
- Student Athletics Physical form (Middle/High School)
- Athletics Concussion form (Middle/High School)
- Immunization Records form (all)
- Dental Screening form (Kindergarten and ninth grade only).
Please contact Beth Broderick, the school nurse, if you have questions: 563-583-9771 x 238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Supply Lists
- Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Resurrection Elementary
- St. Columbkille Elementary
- Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School
- Supply needs vary for Wahlert Catholic High School. Students are advised to bring their preferred supplies for notetaking and staying organized for the first few days of school. Individual teachers may have suggestions for additional needed supplies.