Holy Family Uniforms
Holy Family offers a wide variety of dress code approved uniform items featuring the Holy Family official logos. Crested uniform apparel is only required at the middle school and high school levels, but all sizes K-12 are available through the Holy Family eStore and Lands' End School.
We have two options to choose from for Holy Family crested uniform purchases.
Follow the links below to learn more.
Uniform Recycle Event
July 13-31, 2020
Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Open until 6:00 p.m. Wed., July 15 and Wed., July 22
Wahlert Catholic High School, 2005 Kane St.
Donate your used Holy Family uniforms or stop by and pick up some items for next school year!
All uniform items are no charge and there is no limit on the number of items you can select. You do not have to donate items to pick up items.
Social distance guidelines will be in place. Masks are recommended but not required. Please note, students will not be allowed to try on uniforms on-site. Any items you take home that will not work for your student can be donated back to Holy Family or a donation site of your choice.
Donations of the following used items will be accepted:
- Holy Family crested and non-crested school-approved uniform tops
- Polos, oxfords, sweatshirts, sweaters, jackets/pullovers in colors of white, navy, royal black or gold.
- School-approved uniform bottoms
- Shorts, pants or capris in solid colors of navy, khaki (tan), gray or black.
- Girl's skirts, skorts, jumpers or polo dresses in solid colors of navy, khaki (tan), gray or black, or blue/gold plaid.
- Items must be gently used, clean and in good condition. Items with stains, rips or tears will not be accepted.
Donations can be dropped off anytime Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:00 before or during the event at the Holy Family Offices, 2005 Kane St.
- Elementary school dress code
- Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School dress code
- Wahlert Catholic High School dress code
If you have any questions regarding the Holy Family dress code or eStore purchases, please contact Tessa Petsche at email@example.com or call the Holy Family Central Office at 563-582-5456.