Holy Family Uniforms
Holy Family offers a wide variety of dress code approved uniform items featuring the Holy Family official logos. Crested uniform apparel is only required at the middle school and high school levels, but all sizes K-12 are available through the Holy Family eStore and Lands' End School.
We have two options to choose from for Holy Family crested uniform purchases.
Follow the links below to learn more.
School Uniform Recycle Event!
Mon. - Fri., July 22-26, 2019
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wahlert Catholic High School - Room #115, 2005 Kane St.
Donate your used Holy Family uniforms or stop by and pick up some items for next school year!
All uniform items are no charge and there is no limit on the number of items you can select. You do not have to donate items to pick up items.
Donations of the following items will be accepted:
- Holy Family crested and non-crested school-approved uniform tops - polos, oxfords, sweatshirts, jackets/pullovers
- School-approved uniform bottoms.
- All items must be gently used, clean and in good condition -- Items with stains, rips or tears will not be accepted.
Donations will be accepted before June 10 and during each event. Donated items should be dropped off at the Holy Family Catholic Schools Offices located at 2005 Kane St. (door to the left of the main Wahlert entrance).
- Elementary school dress code
- Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School dress code
- Wahlert Catholic High School dress code
If you have any questions regarding the Holy Family dress code or eStore purchases, please contact Tessa Petsche at email@example.com or call the Holy Family Central Office at 563-582-5456.